About Phillips Plumbing
Phillips Plumbing is owned by Andrew Phillips – a dedicated, friendly and professional qualified Plumber with over 5 years experience in the industry. Soon after qualifying, Andy (as he’s more commonly known) decided to start his own plumbing business and has gone from strength to strength – growing this business within the Derbyshire, Staffordshire and Cheshire areas.
Not satisfied with restricting his skills to Gas-only installations, including LPG (Gas Safe) Andy has also become a fully qualified OFTEC¬†engineer¬†of solid fuel solutions, such as wood burning stoves and coal fires.¬†For oil fired solutions including oil boilers, Andy is also a qualified HETAS engineer so you can be sure that no matter what installation you require – Phillips Plumbing has it covered.
So What Can You Expect from Phillips Plumbing?
Andy wants to ensure you receive the best possible service. So, here’s what you can expect when choose Phillips Plumbing:
- We’ll advise you of the expected cost and timescale before any work begins.
- We’ll arrive when we say we will and endeavour to fit in with your time requirements.
- If there is a delay, we’ll always call ahead to let you know.
- We’re friendly, and we listen to your problem and offer advice to find the best solution for you.
- We’ll fully explain the work that needs to be done.
- We’ll answer any questions or concerns you might have.
- We’ll provide you with a comprehensive quotation that’s valid for 30 days.
- We’re fully insured.