Servicing your boiler ensures that it is safe to use, it also maintains performance and efficiency. Phillips Plumbing¬†will take the boiler apart to inspect it. We will assess the physical condition of the components, installation pipework, air vents and any flues for deterioration. We will then carry out a performance test, the test will determine whether the boiler is safe and if there is any necessary remedial action. Manufacturer‚Äôs recommend that boilers are serviced every 12 months.
We recommend that you get your boiler serviced during the summer months to ensure its reliability during the winter months, but if you notice any of the warning signs below you should contact us as soon as possible so we can arrange a¬†visit to take a look at your appliance:
- Your gas appliance is not working properly.
- Your appliance is burning with a lazy yellow flame instead of a crisp blue flame.
- You can see black marks or stains on or around your gas appliances.
- Your pilot light keeps going out.
- There is increased condensation in the room.
Full Strip Down Explained
When Phillips Plumbing service your boiler – we always ensure your boiler is fully stripped down.
We are GAS Safe Registered
Gas Safe Registered Number:¬†544038