Underfloor Heating Systems
Something which we all take for granted is the comforting feeling of being warm, especially in the cold winter months. Warmth gives us a feeling of security and well-being. Underfloor Heating is a way of finding this well-being and is ideal for use with modern condensing boilers using low temperature hot water.
With no unsightly radiators and being maintenance free, Underfloor Heating provides room-by-room temperature control. It also provides warmth underfoot all year round and being economical, lower fuel bills should be expected.
How underfloor heating works
Wet underfloor heating circulates warm water through a succession of continuously looped pipes beneath the floor. The result of this is that a large radiant surface is created; the entire floor area effectively becoming a heater, warming your home from the floor upwards. Underfloor-Heating requires only low temperature warm water and is ideal for use with modern condensing boilers and heat pumps. Comfort levels are high while running costs are low.
The Benefits of underfloor heating
- Economic ‚Äì can save you between 15-30% on your heating bill
- Environmental ‚Äì efficient and compatible with renewable energy sources
- Comfort ‚Äì more warmth where you want it
- Aesthetics ‚Äì allows you the freedom to design your rooms without radiators
- Space Saving ‚Äì removes the need for bulky radiators
- Health & Hygiene ‚Äì eliminates dust mites and hard to reach space behind the radiator
We are GAS Safe Registered
Gas Safe Registered Number:¬†544038